Thursday, September 4, 2008

Shameless Plug for Diaper Cakes

Yeah, I love crafts. I love it best when others enjoy my creations. There's nothing more gratifying then to hear ohs and ah's over something I've made with my own two hands. I make diaper cakes and towel cakes. What is a diaper cake you ask? Please take the time and check out my website at http://www.kakesbykym.com/. My dear hubby made it for me. It in the beginning stages right now, but you should be able to get what I'm about. My pricing is not up yet, but I haven't figured out how much to charge. I've made cakes in the past, but I've never tried selling them outside of craft boutiques and my work. Wish me luck! Oh, and I'm branching out into towel cakes. I think they make a great wedding/bridal shower gift.
Give exciting gifts people! There are other "cake"-makers out there, but I've not been impressed and they cost too much. I like to go economical and adorable. I think you'll agree, cakes are better when they start with a K. Hee, hee, hee...

There's my plug, and I'm sticking with it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

thats beautiful.

I think you would enjoy the Cake Wrecks blog. I think it is like www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com or something like that. Hilarious!

~Debbi~ said...

You know I adore your diaper cakes. I ought to order one for my friend Kate, who is due in Feb, but I think the shipping would put me way over budget!