Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brycon 2008

Heroscape. A D&D like game with miniatures and hexes.

My hubby likes games. My hubby likes to play games with his friends. Last year we started a new tradition. We invited as many of Bryan's friends as possible to come over games and food on Bryan's birthday. He officially named it "Brycon" (as any gamer/comic/collector-nerd would do). This year was Brycon 2. He had dice made as a party gift for attendees. We had a healthy amount of people and food this year. Misty was our all-around gamer champ this year. She kicked every one's trash at Bohnanza (otherwise known as 'the bean game') and at Carcasonne. Go Misty! Bryan had a blast and was very glad that most of his friends made it. To those of you who didn't make it, i.e. Carly and Daniel, we hope to see you next year! Hee, hee, hee...

Bryan's birthday was last Friday, but I made his cake this week so there would be less leftovers. I got creative with sprinkles so I could make it a Batman cake.

If you didn't know already, Bryan's favorite comic hero is Batman.

1 comment:

~Debbi~ said...

Cool cake! The big guy asked to be a pirate for Halloween this year, then "changed my mind" and wanted to be Batman. I found an awesome costume for only $10, but it was too big and I'm not skilled enough to fix it. So we're back to pirate! Argh, matey!