Friday, August 29, 2008

Swimming at Uncle Steve's

...Or as Ethan would say "U-kle Eev's". If you say, " We are going to Uncle Steve's", the kids automatically say "Can we go swimming?" Of course, that's the whole reason why we invite ourselves over in the first place. It's free, it's fun, and we can do it as a family. Steve's got a water slide and a spa, too, so what's not to love. I even attempt to shoot hoops into the pool-side basketball net. Yes, 'attempt' it the word I'm using. I may love sports, but they don't love me. No natural talent, you see. I'm hoping that my kids didn't inherit the same problem. The way I see it, they were born to play football. I mean, they are totally built like trucks! They'd make great line-backers. I'm sure Tanner could make a good quarterback. He's pretty light on the feet. That kids' got some spring in him. The other two have lead in their legs. If you want to move any of the three, you'd better put more than just your back into it!

Anyhoo, I wondered off-topic, so I'll just say "Thank you, Steve!" and post some pics. Later!






2 comments:

Carly said...

go for qb linebackers don't make squat!

~Debbi~ said...

Nice pool! Looks like fun!