
Yeah, they're cute, but mischievous...in an adorable sort of way.
Okay, so I've referenced to an adventure with chocolate twice already. I'd better give you the scoop. I love chocolate. To be more specific, I love dark chocolate. I absolutely love it when Bryan lets me buy the three or four pound bag of chocolate chips from Costco. It's one of my favorite indulgences. I just reach in the freezer whenever I have a craving and grab a handful of chocolate chips. The craving is vanquished after about three handfuls. I do make three separate trips to the freezer, so I am getting some exercise in between mouthfuls. That makes it okay, right? The downside is that my younger two sons have found the nerve to raid my "stash". They'll put a chair right up to the fridge, bypass the feeble kiddie lock and dig their paws in. Last Sunday, I had all the boys clean and dressed for church. I went upstairs to get myself ready. By the time I had finished primping and made my way back downstairs, the boys had raided my freezer for my chocolate chips. Of course you could never convince them that those chips were mine. They would just say that the bag was theirs. As if! I noticed something light brown oozing from Ethan's nose. I wiped it up and noticed that it was chocolate! I tried to get it all out, but as you can see in the picture from two posts ago, it's still in one nostril. I don't know how it got there. I don't think he actually shoved a chip up his nose, but anything is possible with my younger two boys. My best guess is that he sneezed while he was eating and some of the chocolate was routed to his nose. It wasn't an entire chip, but I can't figure out why it was just one nostril either. Just another classic unsolved mystery.
1 comment:
Wow! They looked so grown up in this picture!!! And to look like they love each other instead of trying to kill each other! Amazing! I want a copy of this one!
Post a Comment