Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dancing with The Stars...

Whew! That was a workout.
Okay, so maybe what I was doing looked more like prancing instead of dancing, but the cardio was still there. Ahh, I miss those dance classes in college. I actually felt like I knew what I was doing. I realize that it helps to have a full body mirror, so you can see what you are doing wrong and correct it. I wonder if Bryan would object to me hanging a few mirrors up in the family room. I'm afraid they might not survive the boys though. Anyhoo, the cardio-dance video was loads of fun. It reminded me of a Latin Fusion dance class I took once. It had pretty much the same moves with loads of bouncing, shaking the booty, twisting the hips and gettin' fancy with the feet. Sometimes, what the instructor did was so quick, that I couldn't see all of the steps involved. I ended up doing my own version of the step. I probably looked like a baby cow trying to walk for the first time. Hee, hee, hee...Despite the constant jiggling sensation in my flabbier regions, I did have a lot of fun. I think I might have actually looked okay doing some of the moves. Thanks Mom, for the 10 years of dance lessons!

2 comments:

Babs said...

You're welcome! I'm glad to see all that work over the years being put to good use!! Dance a few steps for me!

Amy said...

thats awesome. And hey, your boys might actually like full length mirrors somewhere in the house---maybe they can practice their kung fu moves?