
Jayden took Ethan's game away from him, being parental, because Ethan wasn't putting on his socks and shoes like Daddy asked. Ethan turned into the Incredible Mini Hulk and broke his DS in two. He has now graduated from the old nickname of "Eebee" and is now to be referred to as "Hulk". My personal variation of the name will be "Hulk-ie", but that's just because I like two-syllable words. The sad thing is that we just bought the used DS a little over two weeks ago, for his birthday present. It's such a waste. Ethan has been banned from all video games until we can figure out a way to cure that gamma radiation problem of his. The Wii, XBox 360 and the surviving DS game systems will be locked up in Fort Knox, unless needed for a special occasion. Jayden and Tanner will have to have special security clearance as well as pass a lie-detector test in order to be granted access to the prized game systems. I'm sure Tanner will go all "Mission Impossible" on us and make it hard for us to enforce the lock down, but that's when will have to break out the padded walls and child-sized straight jackets. I'll need some of those "Silence of the Lambs" masks, too. Anyone know where I can purchase these items for real cheap?
No comments:
Post a Comment