Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Think Safe-Play Video Games!

I scheduled a Dr.'s appointment for Ethan because he had been running a fever (which died out yesterday) and had a sore throat. I wanted to rule out Strep before Bryan sent him to preschool. The test came back negative and the doctor asked Ethan a few safety questions. One of them was "What do you do when your house is on fire?" Ethan answered "Play video games!" He's his Daddy's kid, that's for sure.

In other news, Tanner's 1st grade class are making models of the earth. The teacher took a fun picture of them. He's so mischievously-happy looking, isn't he?



I'd be remiss if I didn't report something about the oldest kiddo, too. Jayden mowed the front and back yards for me yesterday! It's so cool to have a willing landscaper in the house. He's cheap too. ;-p

Oh, and with all this new found time I have, now that I go to work really, really early and don't live nearly so far away from everything, I actually broke out the 'ol sewing machine. I re-sewed all of Jayden's cub scout patches on his shirt. The hand sewing I did look as nice and was falling apart in places. I think he'll look rather spiffy tomorrow at his pack meeting. Yay for free time! What's next? The Christmas quilts! It's right around the corner...tick, tick, tick...and I'm totally running out of time.

1 comment:

Missy said...

You can send Jayden out to Texas and I'll pay him double :)