I have been subjecting the boys to the Olympics. Jayden loves it, but Tanner and Ethan have to take breaks. It's understandable of course. Anyways, we enjoyed snowboarding on the halfpipe, women's alpine skiing, men's 1000m speed skate and men's skating relay race (qualifier). We agreed that girls are goofy when it comes to crying when you are happy. It's true, but it's just something we girls do.*BTW--Way to go Lindsay! I totally would have been crying, too. Just ask my husband.* We also agreed that playing the "Ironman song" after watching Shaun White do a Double McTwist was totally appropriate. Lastly, I've decided that I won't be allowing the boys to watch the Men's ice skate tomorrow. After seeing the costumes those girls...em, em...I mean guys wore, I'm afraid. Call me phobic, but what happened to the days of simpler costumes with less ribbons and lace? Anyhoo, with watching the Olympics, I have run across a couple of commercials I love.
This one made me cry.
And this one made me giggle...a lot. ;-) I like that my man doesn't smell like a lady. I also like the man in this commercial. Bow, chicka, wow, wow!!!
That's hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, my gosh. That dang P&G commercial made me bawl. I was trying to explain it to Daniel and I couldn't even do that without crying. He just kept staring at me like "Okay. This is the weirdest thing, just smile and nod."
It was embarrassing, but ever since I was pregnant I get emotional at the dumbest things, that's over 2 years of bawling at commercials. I think I need an intervention.
But that would mean my friends are thoughtful, and the thought of that makes me tear up. Crap!
Post a Comment