.jpg)
I was up 'till almost one in the morning wrapping presents, so naturally, Christmas morning came way too early. Jayden was up before seven, eager to get started. After eight, Tanner came in to wake us up. We told him we'd be up in a little while. He told me that I had a minute before I had to wake up and that Bryan had four minutes. Tanner went back downstairs, set the microwave timer for a minute, waited for it to beep, turned it off and came back upstairs to get me. After waking me up, he loudly reminded Bryan that he was going back downstairs to set the timer for four minutes. I actually heard the timer go off for Bryan's "Wake Up Time". Begrudgingly, we did have to get up. Ethan was still asleep while we were getting ready, but Jayden made sure to wake him up for us. Yay!
Tanner managed to open the present he got from Santa before he came in to wake us up. He put the MP3 player back in the box and set the wrapping paper on top, in an attempt to hide his misdeed, but he blew his cover when he blabbed about what he got before we made it downstairs. Silly Monkey!
All in all, it was a very Merry Christmas at the Wade house. Jayden hasn't stopped remarking about how this was the best Christmas ever, so I'm calling it a win.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Here's an online scrapbook of our Christmas pics.

No comments:
Post a Comment