Sunday, November 9, 2008

Eventful day...

The side of my finger....and the front.

While Bryan was at the Urgent Care with Tanner, I managed to smash my finger in a window. I am afraid I'm just to clumsy for my own good. I screamed and cried like a baby. It hurt very bad. It still hurts.

While the little ones watched Miracle on 34th Street, a storm came in and we had our first bad weather of the season. The end result was what I like to call Arizona snow (otherwise known as hail). We got a healthy amount of the stuff. Jayden gathered some up to make a snowball and Ethan picked up bits of the ice and ate it. Christmas came early I guess...

Tanner and Bryan came home a little before four. Tanner had three stitches in his hand, and a Spiderman sticker for each stitch. Bryan took him out for post-operation ice cream. I'm worried that Tanner will get the idea if he wants ice cream and daddy attention, he'll injure himself. I hope not!


In other news, for the better part of the morning, we got to listen to the fire alarms go off. I finally thought to investigate the alarm and found that it can be untwisted from the base. When I did that, a smattering of dust bunnies leaped out and attacked me. I then proceeded to dust all the upstairs alarms.

Last night was also loads of fun. The little ones were in the bath and thought it would be great to make bubbles. They dumped the whole bottle of shampoo in the tub. This is the third or fourth time they've done this. You'd think I would have a solution by now. Let's just say I'm lazy. On the bright side, they smelled very clean. They made their whole room smell like strawberries when they went to bed that night. Yum!

No comments: