Friday, June 18, 2010
The Dutch Oven effect...
I hate waking up to the alarm clock during the work week. I hit the snooze button as many times as possible. Well, this morning, I woke up before the alarm went off. I'm not sure what exactly woke me up, but I found that I couldn't fall back asleep. The first thing that kept me awake was the log-sawing quality of my husbands' snoring. The second thing was a horrible smell that lingered in the room. I got up and went into the bathroom. The smell got worse, especially around the toilet. I knew the toilet was working fine, so I immediately deduced that Bryan had eaten hot wings after he got out of work. He normally gets out of work around midnight, but on Thursday nights, he goes out with coworkers to a certain restaurant/bar, that I won't mention the name of, and eats hot wings. Lots and lots of hot wings. By the time he gets home, it's time to purge. He must have come home late this morning for it to still be so strong by the time I got up. With the bedroom door being closed, the smell had no where to ventilate. Thus, the proverbial "Dutch Oven" was created throughout the entire master bed and bath rooms. I sprayed perfume above the toilet, turned on the bathroom fan, changed the Plug-in and opened the hallway door. By the time I was out of the shower, the smell had mostly aired out. I opened the bathroom door to grab something and found that the bedroom still smelled. I sprayed some perfume in there and continued to get ready. It's time to banish hot wings from Bryan's diet once and for all. Talk about a rude awakening...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment