I was taking a nap when Ethan came upstairs and whined outside my door. He wanted to come in and watch a movie, then he wanted me to read a book and then he wanted to play UNO. I was so wiped out, that I could not move. I only had the strength to call out a weak "What?" after the first "Mommy". At one point during the whine-fest (which felt like fifteen minutes), I think I fell asleep again because I thought I was dreaming. Anyway, I'm up now and I still feel a little groggy. The whole episode reminds me of the show "Big Bang Theory". It's a cool TV series about science nerds. My all time favorite nerd of the show is Sheldon. This video below will help illustrate my point. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We LOVE Big Bang Theory!! Great show.
Post a Comment