Today, I was driving home with Ethan in the back and we were stopped at the light on McClintock and Southern. The nearby high school had just let the teenagers out for the day and many were walking toward the bus stops and the light. All of a sudden Ethan screeched "Girls!" to which I replied "Oh, you see the girls over there?". He said "Uh-huh. You like girls." I thought he said he liked girls, which made me think I had a miniature ladies man in the car. When I asked him if he liked girls, he replied "No momma. You like girls." Maybe he thought that because I want a baby girl, I don't know...
Later, I picked Jayden up from Cub Scouts and he immediately wanted to work on his Wolf requirements. He found the elective credit that can be earned by playing a board game with the family. He then asked me "Mom, do we have any board games or games?" I floundered for a minute, found my tongue again and then replied "Jayden, do you not know your father? Of course we have games!!!"
Say it with me, HIGH-larious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bad blogger - it's been two months!
Post a Comment