Messy pile of blankets? Nope. Ethan asleep on his toddler bed. Silly kid!
On Saturday I purchased an online book for the 3-day potty training method. I can't remember how I first found out about it, but the owner of the copyright sent me an email for a $10 off and I thought, "Why not?". My baby is a little older than 38 months now and I have purposely put off training him. I convinced myself not to try because I wouldn't be able to devote the time and attention to it. The truth is, I strongly dislike the process. Of course, I hate to change stinky diapers more. After I read the 30 page book, I thought it sounded simple enough, so I started immediately. We are currently on day two of the program and it seems to work. We had a pretty good start Saturday afternoon, with only a couple of accidents. On Sunday morning, I woke Ethan up a little early and took him to the potty. He had a dry night. The rest of Sunday was accident after the next, but we continued to be positive. This morning, Ethan did have an accident when he woke up, but he hasn't had another one all day. Ethan's hung out in the nude for the most of the day, which he apparently loves, but I convinced him to put on a pair of underwear before bedtime. We'll see what tomorrow brings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is awesome. I love kids who make my life easier by taking care of their own messes aka going on the potty. How awesome is that? Go Kym! The end is in sight!!
Post a Comment